Traditional testing for Malaria is via histological examination of blood. However, this can be time-consuming. Given the narrow window for successful disease management and the vast improvements in accuracy, the WHO now recommends the use of antigen detecting immunoassays for early detection. This Malaria Pf/Pan Ag test was one of the top-performing tests in Round 4 of the WHO malaria diagnostic test survey.
Our Malaria test is a single-use, self-contained, simple to conduct, extremely accurate and very cost-effective diagnostic tool. It is truly, point-of-care.
- Quick – most tests < 15 minutes
- Easy to use – Simple visual YES or NO
- No lab – can be performed anywhere
- Simultaneous and differential diagnosis of P falciparum and other species infection
- CE Marked/WHO evaluated
- Sensitivity Pf (HRP2): 99.7% Pan (pLDH): 95.5%.
- Specificity: 99.5%
Place an order
NHS Supply Chain NPC Code: HHH922
Get in touch today to place an order. Email info[at]agoramedicals[dot]com
For sale in the UK only.